HIRING: Operations & Customer Excellence Specialist
We are seeking a self-motivated, committed and flexible individual with a passion for operations and customer excellence to join our team. You will be a part of our small team, with an expanding product line-up that serves customers in Singapore and worldwide.
What you’ll be doing: assist our customers with their craft needs and purchases, and strengthen our brand by pioneering our customer happiness pillar.
Job is based in Singapore.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
The Heartbeat of the Business (Operations)
You’ll be involved in all areas of our team’s logistics – from picking and packing customer orders, to inventory management, to purchasing of shipping materials, to conducting quality checks on products.
- Picking and packing products based on daily outgoing orders in a timely manner
- Quality check of products
- Packing and labelling products and inventory
- Creating shipping orders and generating mailing labels
- Arranging for courier pick-ups
- Logging orders to keep the inventory up-to-date
- Asset management and purchasing of materials for shipments
- Receiving, handling and sorting incoming shipments
- Maintaining the organisational integrity of warehouse
Building Bridges (Customer Excellence)
You’ll be the bridge with our customers, going the extra mile for them by attending to their queries and assisting them with their needs.
- Answering customer queries via email and social media (product availability, product specifications, pricing, and other questions customers may have about items or orders)
- Assisting with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Handling of customer complaints, providing appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; following up to ensure resolution
- Taking the extra mile to engage customers
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- A diploma holder in any field
- Good command of English
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate features and benefits to customers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Strong organisational skills
- Detail oriented and meticulous
- The ability to improvise and take the initiative
No prior relevant job experience required, although it would be a bonus.
If you feel that you are the right fit for this job, please email your CV and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview. :)