Draw It & Win It – T&Cs
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
“Draw It & Win It” will hereafter be referred to as the “Contest”.
1. The Contest will be officially posted on The Outline Group's Facebook and Instagram pages (https://www.facebook.com/theoutlinegroup/ and https://www.instagram.com/theoutlinegroup/). It will commence on 04 January 2021 at 1800 hours (Singapore time) and end on 31 January 2021 at 2359 hours (Singapore time). Entries will only be accepted during this period.
2. Entries submitted after 31 January 2021, 2359 hours (Singapore time) will not be accepted.
ENTRIES AND PARTICIPATION
3. To take part in the Contest, participants must do the following:
a) Submit the cutter design via the Google form at this link: https://forms.gle/qmRBCSk3mULCzRSU9. Both digital and hand-drawn illustrations are accepted.
Optional: Download the artwork template in PDF format from this link: http://bit.ly/drawitwinit2021
b) The cutter design must be the participant's own original work and must not contain any trademarks, logos, copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property belonging to any third party.
c) Participants may use their own existing work, but it must not be previously licensed/used on other products, or for sale in any form.
d) Generic shapes will not be accepted.
e) By submitting an entry, participants are granting The Outline Group permission to post their credited work on The Outline Group’s social media platforms.
f) By submitting an entry, participants are not granting The Outline Group any commercial usage rights to their designs. The designs will not be used for any other purposes outside of this contest.
g) Winners will be required to grant The Outline Group full commercial usage rights. Proper credits will be given to the original creators of the winning designs.
The Outline Group reserves the right to disqualify and remove any entry that does not meet the above eligibility criteria.
4. This Contest is open to all residents worldwide.
5. The Outline Group will select winners from the Contest entries that comply with Paragraph 3 above.
6. Each winner will receive the following:
a) One (1) set of cutters featuring the winning design in 4 sizes (17mm, 25mm, 34mm and 42mm)
7. Participants are allowed to submit multiple entries and may win more than one prize in the Contest.
8. Shipping charges for the prize will be borne by each winner.
9. The selection of the winning entries will be solely at the discretion of The Outline Group. The Outline Group’s decision is final and binding on all participants. No correspondence will be entertained about the final decision.