Gorilla Super Glue Precise Gel 15ml
Gorilla® Super Glue Precise Gel is an easy-to-use, thicker formula combined with a precision tip and large tube, so it’s easy to apply with control and precision. Bonds plastic, wood, metal, ceramic, rubber, paper and more - no clamping required! Great for gluing ear post to polymer clay.
Stronger and less flexible than E6000 glue.
Directions for Use:
1. Protect work area from spills.
2. Clean and dry surfaces to be bonded.
3. To puncture, place cap and nozzle on the tube and
4. Apply a small amount of Gorilla® Super Glue Precise Gel to one surface. Only one drop per sq. inch recommended. Set time can vary based on amount of glue and type of surface glued. Excess glue can cause delayed or failed bond.
5. Press the two surfaces together for about 10-45 seconds. Wait 24 hours for full cure.
6. After using, clean nozzle with a dry cloth and replace outer cap. Store in a cool, dry place.
- quick clay projects
- vertical application
- strong bond for earpost