E6000 Glue Mini 5.3ml Tube
E6000 is a unique adhesive formulated to meet high-performance industrial strength requirements for most any project. Its flexibility and superior bond strength to virtually any substrate make it an exceptional adhesive for repairs, hobby/craft creations and heavy-duty applications. E6000 remains extremely flexible in all types of weather conditions and uses.
Directions for Use:
Store container tightly closed. Read directions before use.
1. Surface should be clean, dry and free from dirt. For best results, lightly roughen the surface before use.
2. Puncture the tube seal using the point in the cap. Ideal application temperature range is 10 to 32°C. However, fully cured adhesive can withstand temperatures from -40 to 82°C intermittently.
3. Apply directly to surfaces to be bonded or repaired.
4. Allow 24 hours to cure. Depending on the materials and temperature, maximum strength may not be reached for 48-72 hours.
5. For future easy cap removal, apply a thin layer of petroleum jelly to the tube thread before replacing the cap.
6. Clean uncured adhesive with acetone or citrus-based solvents. Cured adhesive may be removed by cutting or scraping.
7. Please use this product in a well ventilated space only.
- quick clay projects
- creating jewellery kits for resale
- jewellery-making workshops